Need a Home Inspector?
Our INspection Services
What we can do for you
Utilizing modern tools-of-the-trade such as Electronic Moisture Meters and Infrared Digital Thermometers is part of how we create the most complete analysis of the value of your home.
We communicate these details to you through digital color photos of significant conditions and/or defects.
The tools, expertise, and experience we bring to your home inspection will provide with the confidence in your home buying decision.
Purchasing a home is the single largest investment most people will ever make in their lives. Through continuing education and staying abreast of the latest inspecting technology, our goal is to help you make an sound investment.
DeBerry Inspection Services provides the most thorough, comprehensive residential home examinations available. Each inspection is designed to meet or exceed the strict standards of the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA).
Our Professional Quality Inspection Includes:
- Crawl Space or Basement
- Roof and Attic space
- Plumbing and Electrical Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Personal Consultation with our Professional Staff
- Solar Systems
- Interior: Walls, Ceilings, Windows, Doors & Built-in Appliances
- Exterior: Siding, Driveway, Walkways, Patios & Covers, Decks, Fences
- Pool / Spa: Basic Visual Inspection and Testing & Operation of Equipment
By incorporating a floor level survey in the home inspection of slab-on-grades properties, the buyer is presented with one of the most important pieces of information regarding their purchase: a guide as to the structural integrity of the home!
- Vital in Evaluating the Structural Integrity of your home
- A key component in determining structural issues
- Computes variance in the foundation to a fraction of an inch
Attention to detail
Our inspectors bring the highest level of experience and engineering education to your inspection.
Each year, our inspectors attend seminars, workshops, toolboxes, and use online research to insure that you have the most current information available when performing your home inspection.